HIPAA Compliant IT Support, Maintenance, Consulting, and Backup Solutions for your medical practice
Improve your quality of care and keep your patient’s data secure with our leading IT solutions designed for the healthcare industry. We understand that doctor offices and medical clinics have unique IT challenges. With Federal regulations such as ICD-10, HIPAA, and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) have imposed an importance on streamlining networking, technology, and security within the healthcare industry.
Since 2002 we have assisted healthcare professionals to achieve the ever-changing IT regulations and best practices. With years of experience supporting management software such as eClinicalWorks, AdvancedMD, Medisoft, NextGen, Dentrix, and EMR packages, we ensure IT continuity and HIPAA compliance.
Why we're the best choice for medical IT solutions
We design, install, support, and maintain top quality medical IT infrastructures for Dallas, Plano, and Frisco practices.
Choosing the right IT company to design, implement, support, and maintain your network infrastructure is crucial. While there are many dynamics to a well structured, and secure environment, we will immediately focus on the following:
- HIPAA Compliance: Implementing the right IT policies and procedures that lessen the chances of paying high-cost fines. This includes forcing employees to use complex passwords, screen protectors, mandatory timeout screensavers, etc.
- Data and Network Security: Having business class equipment such as firewalls and routers that are correctly set up, with the best-in-class anti-virus, malware, and ransomware protection software.
- Data Backups and Disaster Recovery: Daily backups with two weeks to a month worth of retention and an ironclad disaster recovery plan are critically important. All of which are protected with the highest level of encryption.
- High-Speed Internet and Wifi: Transmitting data to 3rd parties at a high rate is essential, and the ability of your mobile devices attached to the wifi to communicate with each other on a unified signal that is strong, secure, and ultra-fast are all crucial components to any efficient network.
- Proactive IT Support: We monitor every computer, network device and applicable hardware 24×7. We also perform daily updates on all systems and perform weekly preventative maintenance, all the while, responding quickly to any IT support requests day or night.
- Data Archiving: Due to government regulations, patient data must be kept for a minimum of seven years. We provide an array of choices that best suite your archiving needs at the lowest possible cost while maintaining the HIPAA compliance requirements.