Managed IT Services for Dallas, Plano, and Frisco companies by a BBB A+ accredited MSP provider.
Since 2002 we’ve provided businesses in the Dallas, Plano, and Frisco area the best Managed IT Services by delivering a genuine turn-key solution to outsourcing network admin responsibilities. Whether you want only some aspects of your IT managed, or prefer we act as your offsite IT department, we are the right choice for you. We have clients who have entrusted us as their offsite IT department, handling all aspects of their company’s IT, for 15+ consecutive years.
Our Dallas Managed IT Services team is here to serve as your offsite IT department, or with specific Managed IT Services.
Outsource your IT with our Managed Services
We provide your business with enterprise level services and technology to ensure continuity and efficiency. We include the best-rated desktop and server antivirus software. We monitor your network and devices 24/7. We proactively maintain your systems with daily updates and perform weekly preventative maintenance. We also give you unlimited support, onsite and remote.
Choose one or more of our Managed IT Services
We have a menu of Managed IT Services, included in our IT Outsourcing MSP that you can choose. Firewall, overall network security, backups, and monitoring are just some of what we provide to help your business leverage technology to increase your productivity and IT continuity.
Our IT Outsourcing Managed IT Services Program (MSP) for Dallas, Plano, and Frisco companies cover an extensive list of fixed fee technology services, such as managing firewall & network security, back up & disaster recovery, network monitoring, cloud solutions, unlimited IT support, anti-virus and much more. Our Managed IT Services can save your business tens of thousands of dollars by leveraging our MSP team as your offsite IT department.
Are you interested in having iTecs as your offsite IT department? Please visit our IT Outsourcing Managed Services Program page for more information.
Outsourcing IT saves you a lot of money since it alleviates the need to hire full-time staff, provide salaries and medical benefits. You get free software, dedicated network administrators and customer service that will exceed your expectations. You can have us manage your company’s IT in-all, or elect to have us manage only specific responsibilities.
Some of the more common managed IT services we provide our current clients:
- Managed IT Support – Our support team is experts in providing businesses managed IT support services.
- Managed Antivirus – We manage and provide your business with the #1 ranked antivirus, anti-malware, anti-ransomware and anti-phishing software.
- Managed Backups – We provide and maintain an enterprise level backup solution that takes care of backing up your companies data on a nightly basis. This includes the installation of a Network Attached Device that serves as the target for the nightly backups.
- Managed Disaster Recovery – We implement the best in class, IT business continuity solutions that ensure your company can recover 100% from a catastrophe.
- Managed Network Monitoring – We scan your network, servers, workstations and suitable devices for irregularities 24/7.
- Network security – Firewall management is resource-intensive and requires a high level of expertise to prevent unauthorized access and costly breaches. Devices must be provisioned, deployed, upgraded and patched to keep up with the latest threats.
- Preventative maintenance – In today’s world, keeping your servers and firewalls up-to-date isn’t enough to keep your data safe from ransom ware or other forms of data breaches. Your servers, network devices, and workstations, both desktops, and laptops alike, should be maintained with the operating system, software and hardware updates keeping them running optimally and prolonging their lifespan.
- Incident tracking ticketing system – Monitor and track IT incidents through a state-of-the-art ticketing system with a built-in knowledge base and solutions center. This powerful, yet easy to use, the system can be configured for various industries and roles. You can set it up so that end users can email a designated address to populate tickets, and log directly into the portal to create and modify tickets. We can also brand the system with your company colors and logos.