Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions for Dallas, Plano, and Frisco Businesses.
iTecs offers the most thorough cohesive Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution (BDRS) designed to backup your servers, mission-critical workstations, and company data. Disasters can present themselves in many forms ranging from accidental deletions, natural disasters, data corruption, hardware damage or failure, power failure and ransomware.
There is no cookie-cutter solution for a genuinely comprehensive disaster recovery plan. The type of technologies, data usage and demands of your IT infrastructure need to be carefully considered when formulating the most efficient BDRS. For example, variables that affect our customized solution include if you use SQL databases, VMWare or Hypervisor servers, if you host websites, etc.
iTecs provides affordable, easy, manageable cloud-based backups for physical and virtual systems.
- Complete visibility: Track resource consumption, backup job logs, billing, and reporting all from our iTecs CloudSP Console.
- End-to-end encryption: Your backups are encrypted at the source, in-flight, and at rest without the need of a VPN.
- Easy Scheduling: Choose how frequent and when your backups run; continuously, or on a scheduled basis.
Our data backup and disaster recovery solutions ensure business IT continuity when faced with an inauspicious disaster.
- We can restore individual files, folders, and emails on demand
- Restore your entire server or workstation on repaired or new hardware
- We can virtualize your backed up images in our datacenter and provide remote access
We utilize state-of-the-art technologies including virtualization, encrypted cloud storage, and replication to ensure your organization is prepared for unforeseen risks to continued operations. Monitored and managed 24×7 by our Network Operations Center, your backup, and disaster recovery solution is always working to safeguard company data.
We place an iTecs server on-site that provides the backup, imaging, and replication processes. While the server is on your network, it’s separate from the corporate domain; if a computer in your organization becomes the victim of a sophisticated ransomware infection that can encrypt data on other systems, it cannot compromise the iTecs server.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Services Provided
- We devise a custom tailored solution that would best suit your IT infrastructure and disaster recovery needs.
- An on-site iTecs server that acts as a local storage device and standby server in the event of a hardware failure.
- Incremental backups are performed on the iTecs server as frequently as every 15 minutes.
- Full recovery of data with the previous day’s data provided by the offsite backup if the on-site iTecs server and company servers are lost.
- On-site and offsite backups are encrypted, transfer to and from our data center is also encrypted to ensure your data remains completely private.
- Virtualization of your servers is available on-site and offsite in the event of a hardware failure.
Local backup and system images only
Cloud stored backup and system images only
Local and Cloud stored backup and system images